Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, single parents with kids of all ages!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, single parents with kids of all ages! Empty Hello, single parents with kids of all ages!

Post by binapiraeus Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello everybody,
I'm Bina from Piraeus, Greece, I'm 40 and I'm the divorced mother of a 13-year old girl - at the height of her puberty, of course, which is probably the most difficult age for parents to go through, especially when they're more or less on their own...
I hope there are a lot of you out there all over the world in similar situations, with similar difficulties, and that we'll find a lot of topics to discuss and help each other!  Smile

binapiraeus

Back to top Go down

Hello, single parents with kids of all ages! Empty Re: Hello, single parents with kids of all ages!

Post by Noone is forgotten Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi Bina,

I'm April, a single mother from (well lots of places, I like to travel) IN, Us. I have a 13 yr old girl too, mouthy aren't they, lol. My other ones are 5 & 7, and they are wicked fun at this time in their ages. My youngest is turning 6 in less than 3 weeks, oh happy times!

Noone is forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, single parents with kids of all ages! Empty Re: Hello, single parents with kids of all ages!

Post by Noone is forgotten Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Question Where the heck is MJ  Sleep 

Noone is forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, single parents with kids of all ages! Empty Hi there!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Hi Bina and April,

I'm MJ from the U.S.A. also. I am originally from Chicago, IL but moved to North Carolina about four years ago. I am an "older" mom in my 40s with two little Energizer Bunnies! They are 8.5 and 6.5 and both have Summer birthdays. They are sweet angels when they aren't plotting to double-team me somehow.

I'm so excited to have you both here and look forward to this site become a great resource and support for single parents around the world!

Keep Smiling!
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noone is forgotten Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Is my signature working?

Noone is forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmana Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello Everyone! I'm Jeff, 38 years old with a 12 year old son. I have him almost full time, although he does go to my father's house over track outs. Luckily for me he's a good kid, he has some issues with his grades lately though, and is spending way too much time with his Playstation, so there is some room for improvement.

Jmana

Back to top Go down

Post by Noone is forgotten Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi Jeff!

Pleasure to meet you, I'm April,

Noone is forgotten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi Jeff!

Welcome to the Single Parenting forum!

MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down