I can Imagine.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can Imagine.....

Post by Noone is forgotten on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:20 pm

To experience the pain of a loss one, let alone a child, can be the worse pain one has ever felt. I have a family member who has suffered the loss of her little one due to child abuse. I found myself to be very angry with her mother, for the longest time. How could she not know? This amongst many questions have come to mind. I am the one who doesn't "sugarcoat" anything. However, I can respect others and keep my opinions to myself. No mother should have to endure the loss of a child, and also have the angry family bashing her every time she turns her head. This is not the solution.

If you are grieving, I want to help you. I can have no opinion, and just listen. I can imagine how you must be feeling. I do not have a child of my own that has passed, but I do have a child, with whom I gave up for adoption, of my own will for a better life of her. I can go into details, if it would give you comfort in seeking help. As with many, details of very hard life experiences, people including myself, like to withhold from the fear of being judged.

We are NOT here to judge. May life bring you peace and joy, and if you can't find it, let us help you  I love you 

Noone is forgotten
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top